The Life of Liz

Here you can learn about my life, the goings on, or whatever happens to be on my mind! I post videos, words, pictures, anything to document the happenings! Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I was born and raised in the small, beautiful town of Mount Vernon, Ohio. My family ran a horse farm for many years, so I grew up around almost every animal you could imagine. I have a deep love for music and performing. At the age of 19, after taking part in IMTA in New York City, I packed my bags and moved to Los Angeles to pursue my acting career. I now work and live in the most amazing and strange city in the world! And I love it!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finale Fantasy came out today...

Don't be fooled, this is not a post about Final Fantasy. I don't play the game, though my roommate does. Naturally, a bunch of his friends are here to witness him playing the game. I don't mind his friends, however there are quite a few of them here and it's fairly late. I also have to teach in the morning. Not only do I have to teach in the morning, I have to figure out how on earth to get over to Redondo Beach to Civic Light Opera Co. at noon, when I teach in the valley at 11am and have to be at work in WeHo at 1:30pm. I can't afford to be late for work, literally. Every penny counts. However, this show pays really well so missing the audition is a major loss as well. I will just have to figure something out.

In other news, I met with a potential manager at the end of last week. I should be hearing from him on Friday. I hope it's good news. I really, really hope it's good news. I felt the meeting went really well and that we would be a great match. Let's hope good things happen!

So many of my friends are out of commission this week. Joshua and Stevie are in Oz until the 16th, Carly is quite busy with class, Jason will be locked up with FF for at least a week, and Simone is having her wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. I guess this is a sigh that I should spend this week on myself, if I can handle that. I don't normally take time for me, so I suppose I should do so when I have ample time.

I have so many things in the works right now that I am running out of things to cross! Everybody start crossing stuff for me, please!

Anyway, it's time for bed, regardless of the battle sounds coming from the other room.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home