The Life of Liz

Here you can learn about my life, the goings on, or whatever happens to be on my mind! I post videos, words, pictures, anything to document the happenings! Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I was born and raised in the small, beautiful town of Mount Vernon, Ohio. My family ran a horse farm for many years, so I grew up around almost every animal you could imagine. I have a deep love for music and performing. At the age of 19, after taking part in IMTA in New York City, I packed my bags and moved to Los Angeles to pursue my acting career. I now work and live in the most amazing and strange city in the world! And I love it!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Texas

So...the lone star state wants to leave the union. Wow. If that isn't the political equivalent of throwing a temper tantrum I don't know what it. Here is my thinking on it all:

First of all, Texas walks around with a blindfold on pretending it's its own country anyway. I mean, personally, I think if the blue states could put up with 8 years of the Bush Administration, then Texas can fucking suck it up and deal with it. They claim Obama and his administration aren't "listening to the American people." The American people elected him you crackers! Last time I checked, Obama not only wont the electoral vote, but overwhelmingly won the popular vote! He also has the highest foreign approval rating in recent years. So Texas, if you leave, you can join the 2 other countries who dislike him.

All I can say is let them stomp their feet and stick out their lower lip. They can fuss and cry and storm around all they want. If they want to leave, let them leave! But they can have fun trying to figure out how to protect their boarder from illegals, which is a government funded project. Take away their access to US banks and their bail out funding, force them to create their own currency, and build a functioning economy from almost scratch. It's like sending a pouty 3 year old out into the real world with a pat on the rear and saying "Go to it, Pumpkin!"

Texas, I would like to see you try. In fact, I dare you. No red state is going to follow you. They are republican, not stupid. And by the time you fail and want to come back, we will have already filled your spot by incorporating Puerto Rico.

Good Luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cookin' Cate said...

Please excuse me while I stand in front of my computer screen and give you a standing ovation. =)

April 21, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home