The Life of Liz

Here you can learn about my life, the goings on, or whatever happens to be on my mind! I post videos, words, pictures, anything to document the happenings! Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I was born and raised in the small, beautiful town of Mount Vernon, Ohio. My family ran a horse farm for many years, so I grew up around almost every animal you could imagine. I have a deep love for music and performing. At the age of 19, after taking part in IMTA in New York City, I packed my bags and moved to Los Angeles to pursue my acting career. I now work and live in the most amazing and strange city in the world! And I love it!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Things I Have Learned

Well, it has been a year since some very life changing events and decisions occurred. In that time, I have learned a few things that I feel like putting into words.

  • Ukulele is the ultimate anti-depressant. Seriously.
  • You can promise that growing up and moving on wont change who you really are, but that is a promise you will never keep.
  • Young men don't know what they are doing.
  • Older men don't have much of a clue either.
  • Therefore, all men are lost in the fog.
  • You can't change people or their minds.
  • Friends are a key part of both sanity and insanity.
  • When getting into a car accident in California, the likelihood of the other party speaking English is about 20%.
  • Not everyone is as nice as you are, and you explaining their behavior to them doesn't always make a difference.
  • It isn't until you live on your own that you realize how crazy the cycle of life is, but it's then that you realize its beauty.

Theses are just some of the things I have learned. Perhaps I will add more to this list later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home