The Life of Liz

Here you can learn about my life, the goings on, or whatever happens to be on my mind! I post videos, words, pictures, anything to document the happenings! Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I was born and raised in the small, beautiful town of Mount Vernon, Ohio. My family ran a horse farm for many years, so I grew up around almost every animal you could imagine. I have a deep love for music and performing. At the age of 19, after taking part in IMTA in New York City, I packed my bags and moved to Los Angeles to pursue my acting career. I now work and live in the most amazing and strange city in the world! And I love it!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Life and Love

Love is a very tricky thing. You may think you feel it at one time, but then when you truly do have it you realize how nothing else can possible compare. It's the most amazing feeling, to love and be loved. But some people feel as though they have to reserve this feeling, this precious four letter word. They can't just go around loving lovers all willy nilly. While this is true in some regard, it seems as though it holds back one's life a bit. I hate to say that Kelly Clarkson and her song writers got it just right...but they really did. "This may not last but this is now...love the one your with." It's so very true. And I realized today that I'm not looking for a serious relationship, or a boyfriend or a casual lover or even a potential husband. I'm just searching for love, whatever that may mean in the here and the now. Whether or not that love becomes anything, only time will tell. But my feeling is, if you're with someone you should allow yourself to love them, no matter what label the two of you sport. There is something about loving another person, with no boundaries, no worries, just loving them, that makes life a thousand times more beautiful. At the same time, doing so leaves you open to the worst pain a person can experience in life. I know, I've been there. But you always crawl out and rise to your feet again. And when you look back you realize that it was worth all the pain, hurt and anguish just to have that feeling even once.

So please, allow yourself to love him or her. Just let go, and do it. I know, it's scary. But it's the most amazing feeling in the entire world.

Just love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home